Sunday, May 29, 2011

some wall art with Sassafras Lass......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!

I've had a great weekend with the fam, they left this morning and I miss them already! But we had a great weekend, it was just too short! Yesterday we all went and saw Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D.....what a great movie.....it was just as good as the first one if not better.....I would definitely recommend it!
On to my Wall Art for What's Scrapping?

I used the Nerdy Bird line from Sassafras Lass for this one and I just love how it came out! Isn't it just so cute......perfect for a little girls rooms.

Oh, I almost forgot......we went to the tree house yesterday where my hubby works.....I wanted to show everyone hoe beautiful the property is, and the kids wanted to go on the zip line......here are some pics......

Declan and Bailey at the top of the tree house

more of them.....


here's the view from the top of the tree house


Declan on the zip line

Bailey on the zip line

my sis on the zip line


my dad on the zip line

this was my step-moms attempt on the zip line


and here's the ruins from the original plantation that was once here...

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day.......

1 comment:

  1. That tree house looks really neat! I want to go down the zip line. LOL I love your wall art as always. I'm telling ya girl... Etsy!

    ReplyDelete