Thursday, March 24, 2011

enjoying the little things.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends! It's Thursday, and I'm ready for Friday.....the kids are performing in a talent show show tomorrow night.....they've been practicing for weeks and are so super excited about tomorrow.....they are performing to Rockin' Robin.....Declan is singing and Bailey is tapping......I'll let you know how it went on Saturday.....

When I got home last night from work, I just had to bust into the "Enjoy The Little Things" kit.....wow.....I really love it all and I can't wait to play again......


I used the sketch from this week's Sketch Inspiration......






2 comments:

  1. Your page came out absolutely gorgeous Jessica. Good luck to the kids in the talent show. I'm sure they will do an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The page is adorable!! I can't believe how big Ms. Bailey is getting. I know the kids will do a great job at the talent show!!

    ReplyDelete