Tuesday, March 22, 2011

it's tuesday with a new card....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends! It's Tuesday and I'm super ready for Friday already.....yikes, that's not good, especially since there's still the rest of the week to go....

Last night I made this little card with items from my stash (I hope to one day soon get my stash cut in half)


I just love the spring colors and my funky little cloud.....

I also wanted to share a couple of new LO's from DT Heather Landry.....she used the "Princess For A Day" kit...



Make sure that you stop by tomorrow....I believe there will be a full reveal of the April kit.....

2 comments:

  1. Love all the great creations. I really like that you update the blog everyday. Looking forward to the full reveal tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kim. I love how frequently you update! thanks for posting my pages. Your card is SO cute by the way.

    ReplyDelete