Sunday, April 24, 2011

happy easter.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends! and Happy Easter too......yesterday I was a busy busy scrapper.

Who Say's LO of my daughter.....I based on a new song from Selena Gomez that Bailey kept singing, and it got stuck in my head.....but the lyrics were perfect for what I had in mind for a LO......the sketch is from last week's sketch over at Sketch Inspiration, I can't wait to see what this week's sketch is....for this LO I used the "Classic Girl" kit and Add-On, really love those CP trims.
 
 Here's my Wall Art for What's Scrapping?

 I used the new "Classic Girl" kit, the only thing not from the kit are the AC chipboard thickers. I based my Wall Art this week on the grid challenge that I found over at Lily Bee's Blog. I made this one for my sister-in-law, I hope that she likes it.....

I also got a couple of LO's done with the "In The Hood" kit.
First up is The Pre-School Posse in the House (this is how we roll).....


And last, but not least, is Grammy & Lil' Dude (happy together)


Have a very Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and yours!!!! I love all the beautiful work you've done with the kits. Can't wait to get my scrappy mail!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wall art that you made for your sister in law is awesome Jessica! You are totally on a roll with these layouts. They look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete