Sunday, April 3, 2011

welcoming spring.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends....It's Sunday which means two things.....1. Tonight is the season premier of True Blood on HBO (is it 9 o'clock yet?) and 2. I'm sharing some more wall art today for What's Scrapping...Welcoming Spring.....

for this project I used some Kraft colored chipboard (that's what I use as backing for packing the Scraptastic kits). I cut the lime colored cardstock at 4 inches and the green cardstock at 3 1/2 inches, then I cut little "strips" at the top of each one and quilled them using my Imaginisce Petal Roller. I attached them to the chipboard using my Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro. I then used some of my Smooch Spritz Olive Green shimmer. All of the embellishments are from the Cosmo Cricket Togetherness line, the mini alphas are October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers and the regular alphas are AC Foam Thickers.
 
Thanks for letting me share with you today.....have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute!!! I love the quilled/rolled paper. I have yet to try that one.. I should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very fun Jessica! I love the quilled strips of grass. I love all of your wall art projects!

    ReplyDelete