Tuesday, September 13, 2011

it's tuesday.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
It's Tuesday and I have a busy week ahead of me....there's football and cheerleading, oh yeah, and a tax deadline. I love those, only not really!

It was brought to my attention last night that I posted on the first September challenge of an ending date of September 5th, what was I thinking?
The ending date for the September challenges is October 5th at midnight.
The inlinkz tool to submit your entries has been fixed now.
I am so sorry!!!!

I hope that you all have a wonderful day!
I will be back tomorrow with some new September inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. i was looking to see if anyone can play along to the challenges,even without a kit(not that I dont love your kits :) )i would just love to play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill,
    Yes anyone can play along with the challenges! You do not need to use our kits! Just have fun!

    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... we all make mistakes! I'm sure everyone forgives you. We all get busy and distracted sometimes.

    ReplyDelete