Friday, September 30, 2011

tgif.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
TGIF......

Today I've got quite a bit to share with you, so grab a drink and hang on.....

Tomorrow is World Card Making Day and to celebrate we'll be having a little card making contest which I will post tomorrow on the blog. So be sure to check back tomorrow for those details!

The October Kits are officially up for purchase at the store. I've updated the sidebar on the blog with the new kits. In case you missed my earlier posts this week with my first 2 layouts using the kits, here they are.....



Both of these kits are fabulous......definitely my favs so far!

Earlier this week I shared the layouts from Rebecca VanDyke who is our Member Spotlight for September. Well today I'd like to share some layouts that she did using the August Summer Star Kit and Add-On.......





Thanks to Rebecca for sharing all of her awesome layouts with us! I know that she had a blast being the Members Spotlight this month!!!!!


Don't forget that you have until October 5th at midnight to submit your entries for the September challenges. This month's prize is the entire Happy Days collection from Echo Park.
You can find the links for the challenges at the top of the blog!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are amazing and so are Rebecca's! I have to admit that I am loving the member's spotlight posts. Great idea Jess!

    ReplyDelete