Monday, September 12, 2011

monday's inspiration.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
Are you ready for another week?
I'm ready for another weekend, does that count?

Today I'd like to share another layout from DT Juliann Marchant using the A Walk in the Garden Kit and Add-On.


and here's a little close-up


Great job once again by Juliann.....I love the little flower cluster.

That's all for me today....I'm off to work.
I hope that you all have a fabulous day.
Don't forget about the September challenges.....one lucky person will be winning the entire Happy Days Collection from Echo Park!
The links to the challenges are at the top of the blog!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow... Julianne great LO - still waiting on my September kit - hope it will be here soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is gorgeous Juliann! I love the way you put the title on the little banner. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete