Friday, December 23, 2011

january's full reveal

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that everyone is having a fabulous TGIF!!!
Christmas is on Sunday, yay! I'm so excited and tired. I surprised the kids yesterday with our very own "Elk on the Shelf", the kids were so excited. They searched high and low this morning looking for him, and that silly elf was hanging upside down from the star on top of the tree. Such a fun thing to do with the kids!

Anyhoo, enough about that elf...I know that you all want to see the January 2012 Kits Reveal


Button Box Kit

***If you purchased one of the December Kits, your extra goodie with this kit is a bottle of October Afternoon's Sprinkler in Robot Blue

Button Box Add-On


Snow What Fun Kit

***If you purchased one of the December Kits, your extra goodies with this kit is 2 bottles of Stickles in Christmas Red and Frosted Lace.


Snow What Fun Add-On


Aren't they just perfect???
These kits will be going up for sale on December 30th.
If you'd like to be added to the wait list for either one of these kits, please email me at members@scraptasticclub.com
and I'll let you know once I hear back from all of my monthly subscribers!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. These kits are so great Jessica! I really love both of them. Have I mentioned that I wish I lived where it snows? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great!!! I can't wait to play with mine... and you know what, that snow we got - it melted! We have no snow!! It is supposed to be 40 degrees again this weekend! I am wondering if we are going to make up for it in January with a bunch of nasty blizzards?!! :)

    ReplyDelete