Saturday, December 3, 2011

a little bit of this and a little bit of that....

Good afternoon my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend so far......I know that I am, I've got a house full of family visiting for the weekend! :)

So today I'd like to share a peek at DT Juliann Marchant's December Daily that she's working on. She's used the Little Black Dress Kit and Add-On, and well as some leftovers from her December 2010 Yuletide Tinsel Kit






I'm loving the looks of this so far!!!! Thanks Juliann, and we will want to see more......


I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!
Don't forget that the December Challenges have started. You can find the links at the top right of the blog!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I want to see more. I love the combination of the older kit with the new one!

    ReplyDelete