Thursday, December 29, 2011

December Challenge

Happy Thursday! Can you believe how fast this holiday season has flown by?? I can't believe that is will be a new year in a few days!!! I hope this year has been a great one for all.

How about one last challenge for the month of December?? I know everyone is busy and pressed for time, so I will make this as easy one... a color challenge!

With all of the new holiday photos that were taken, how about a twist to the tradition red and green? I love the blue and red together. Add in a little kraft cardstock to make those colors pop! So, lets see your blue, red and kraft LO's. If you are feeling a bit adventurous, try making a double page or atleast a multi-photo'd page. Here is my example.
Here are close ups of each page.
I hope you are able to sneak in some crafty time for yourself this weekend!!! If you would like to play around with any of the other challenges this month, they are up at the top of the blog on the right. You have until Jan. 4, 2012 to get your entry in for a drawing for a fun prize!! This month, it is the Random Collection pack from Crate Paper!!!! Such a fun line!

Have a happy, safe and scrappy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for all the challenges... only missed one - couldn't think of an anniversary :(

    ReplyDelete