Saturday, October 1, 2011

a little sassy and world card making day....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!

I hope that your weekend is going good so far. 
Today I'd like to share my newest layout for Sassy Lil' Sketches Switch It Up


and here's the sketch.....


I switched it up by switching the picture and the grid. I also used some chipboard pieces instead of patterned paper for the grid.
You have until October 5th to link up your entries for the Sassy Lil' Sketches Challenges.
You can link up here.
This month's sponsor is Authentique Paper.

Today is World Card Making Day and to celebrate we're going to have a little challenge.
This one is easy peasy.......you will have until midnight tomorrow to link up all the cards and tags that you can make this weekend! These need to be new cards and tags that you've made!! On Monday I will announce the winner chosen by random.org.
The prize for this card making adventure will be......
$15.00 to spend at the store!

So to get you going here are some cards that I made with the A Walk in the Garden Kit and Add-On (there are still just a few of these kits and add-ons left in the store)




and here's an adorable tag that Juliann made using the Too Cool For School Kit and Add-On.....
(there is only one of these kits and add-ons left at the store)


and here's another tag that Juliann made using some of her new found stash...


So, what are you waiting for???? 
You can use the inlinkz tool below to link up your entries!



1 comment:

  1. I love your layout Jessica! It's a super neat way to change up the sketch. Juliann's tags are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing ladies. Good luck to everyone who enters the card challenge!

    ReplyDelete