Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spring Flowers

Happy Wednesday! Michelle here... back to share another project. This weeks project was made with the Faded Jeans Scrapbook kit and add on. Originally, when I saw the sneak of this kit, I immediately thought of pages completely different than what I have been making. Upon receiving my kit and immediately tearing into it, looking through the contents, I changed my mind. The feel of this kit lead me in a different direction. Have you ever done that? See a kit and think of things, then once getting it, go a totally different direction? Today's project is all about spring and time spent together, my little family and I. The photos couldn't be anymore perfect.
See? These were just screaming to be used with this kit. The blues in the photos with the little pop of yellow from my daughter's scarf and my son's shovel, it matches so well. I used a sketch from Jana Eubank. I am just feeling so stuck with all of the 4x6 photos. So, sketches to the rescue. I used the yellow liquid pearls and filled in the centers of the shapes with it. I dug through my stash looking for more flowers, feeling they were the appropriate embellishment being they are planting flowers.
I used the OA sprinkler and colored one of my paper flowers, then taking a glimmer mist and coloring that a pale yellow. I borrowed some letters (again swapping products from the other kit) for my title. I used the clear tiny letters from the Out of Print kit. A punched butterfly with a gem to finish off my title area. Some pen stitching and layered stickers at the bottle of the LO finish it up.

I hope this has inspired you to think of different possibilities you can use your monthly scrapbook kits with.

3 comments:

  1. You're right -- this kit was made for your photos! The LO is just lovely, from the layered pp to the stitching, the liquid pearl dots, the sweet little butterfly and the layered stickers!

    ReplyDelete

  2. But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, Have cured for HIV which is extracted from some rare herbals. It is highly potential to cure AIDS 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he use his powerful herbals to heal all kind of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV,,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer, Diabetes, Hepatitis,Hpv,Weak ErectionLyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,

    Dementia.,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which i have being living for 9 months now with no side effect. The Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use rest room after drinking it which I do not really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.

    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com /
    Whatsapp Or Call...+2348149277967.
    He might be late to respond because he always busy with patent, but he will surely get back to you with positive response.

    ReplyDelete