Thursday, June 9, 2011

2nd June Challenge

Hi everyone! It's Heather, and I'm here to challenge you this week. I would like for you to base your layout on this sketch that I created. The only other requirement is that your layout have a banner of some sort. You can use pre-made banners or create your own. I can't wait to see what you come up with!


Here is my example layout. I created it using the June kit and add on from Scraptastic Club called "Surf's Up". As you can see, I flipped the sketch horizontally to make it work better with my photo.


You can find the first June challenge here. Reminder: You will have until July 6th to complete all of June's challenges. A new challenge will be posted every Thursday.....so be sure to stop by and check them all out. The more of the challenges you do, the more entries you'll receive for the drawing. Please use Mr. Linky below to link up your submission for this week's challenge. The winner will receive Echo Park's Splash Collection kit!


***You do not have to purchase any of our products to take part in any of our challenges.....for an extra entry into the drawing, become a follower of this blog, just make you sure that you leave a comment to this post letting me know that you did!



5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this one, your page is adorable and the sketch... well my mind is spinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my entry for challenge #2. I loved this sketch, it was a lot of fun to do... and I am going to use it again! I hope that I am allowed to join your challenges as I am not using your "kits" or products, but I thought it said you did not have to use your products... if I am wrong, please let me know, as I am posting and have a link back to your site:
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site. I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun sketch! Love how the banner in the corner balances out the other page elements.

    ReplyDelete