Friday, June 24, 2011

sweet summertime kit reveal......

TGIF my Scraptastic friends!!!!
I'm so excited that I finally get to share the full reveal of the July kit "Sweet Summertime" with you today.......






And for the monthly subscribers who bought one of the June Kits (there are still a few left......) and who do not skip their July Kit......you'll be receiving a bottle of Ranger Adirondack Paint Dauber in Pool......


Don't you just love it? I know I do.....and I can't wait to play!!!!!

Last night I finished up my layout for the Sassafras Lass's Sketch Challenge this month, and here's what I did.....


If you're looking for the June Challenges, you can find them here:
1st June Challenge
2nd June Challenge
3rd June Challenge
4th June Challenge

Remember you have until July 6th at midnight to link up your entries. For every challenge you take part in you'll receive an entry into the random drawing......if you become a blog follower you'll get an extra entry.....the prize for the June challenges is a Splash Collection Kit from Echo Park!


 
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This kit is above and beyond adorable! I totally love the embellies and can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete