Wednesday, June 1, 2011

happy wednesday scraptastic club scrappers!

i am so happy to be here to share a few of my projects
*on the 16th i'll have another project with a
little tutorial for you all :)

here is a page using a sketch you'll be
seeing soon from heather landry!
i used pop dots on the epoxy stickers and
on my journaling strips.

and here is a cute frame/card
i created using a frame from marvy
here it is in the "envelope"

the back out of the "envelope"

the front where the greeting is on the green
then a picture of the birthday girl
can go there!

and here is a fun, non-birthday
2 page lo using the kit!

tfl!!!

3 comments:

  1. These pages are so very cool Juliann! I love what you did with my sketch and the long title on the last page is perfect. You totally rocked the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute projects!! Can't wait to get some scrappy time with my kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects!
    They are all great but my fav is the 2 page layout! So much fun stuff to look at and the long title rocks!

    ReplyDelete