Tuesday, June 7, 2011

finally finished the teachers gifts

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!

I'm so excited to finally be done with the teachers gifts. Here they all are with their matching gift bags.






I'm so happy with how they all turned out! 

I also wanted to share a layout I did last week that I keep forgetting to post here....it's based on a sketch from a class I took over at Big Picture Classes with Lisa Day, this is only sketch one.....I hope to work on them some more (only 27 more to go) this weekend while the kids are away!


Thanks for letting me share with you today!
I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. The coordinating bags are totally awesome. Such a great idea for teacher's gifts! I really love the butterflies on your layout too. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just awesome :) I love what you've done - what lucky teachers!

    ReplyDelete