Thursday, June 30, 2011

For all that is Altered.

Happy Thursday everyone Janie here today. I hope you are enjoying your week. Tomorrow is a holiday here in Canada. It's Canada Day yippee. Anyway wanted to wish you all a Happy 4th of July as well.

Onto my challenge this week my challenge for you is to break out of your comfort zone and alter something. You can alter anything you like I am not picky as long as it's not a card or a layout we are good :). So I am going to show you my example for this challenge I adore this little box I altered I think it's very cute.

Anyway here it is MY WOODY







I took the Surf's up Kit and went nuts on my Woody.. I used the Distress ink and coated my project in it I love how it looks I added a star stitched using my sew easy products which i bought through the Scraptastic store. I used Modge Podge to seal my project. If you are wondering yes I removed the metal findings, altered the box and then put the findings back on..

So get cracking everyone. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Have a safe and Happy holiday Hugs.Make sure to share your project using the in linkz tool below to win this month's prize, Echo Park's Splash Collection.


You can find the other June Challenges here, and remember you have until July 6th at midnight to link up all of your submissions for the June Challenges:
1st June Challenge
2nd June Challenge
3rd June Challenge
4th June Challenge 

1 comment:

  1. Your box turned out so pretty Janie! Thanks bunches for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete