Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2 more days......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
Can you believe there's only 2 more days until Thanksgiving?
I just can't believe it!!!!
What are your plans for the Holiday?
We'll be doing a late dinner with some people that Brandon works with.......my madness of cooking starts tomorrow, wish me luck that I get it all done! :)

Today I'd like to share a layout by DT Heather Landry using the Autumn Splendor Kit and Add-on...


Love this!!!!
I love all the rounded corners, the clouds and the leaves!!!
Great job Heather!!!!!

Don't forget that the November Challenges are going on. The last November Challenge will be posted this Thursday. You will have until November 30th at midnight to link your submissions for all of the November Challenges. You can find the links to the Challenges at the top right of the blog.

The December Kits will go up for sale this Friday just in time for our Black Friday sale! Be sure to check back on Friday.

If you'd like to win a $20.00 GC to the store, please check out Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog for the details. We will be doing a blog hop with them on Sunday.


Have a great day!

2 comments: