Monday, November 21, 2011

three little loves

Good afternoon my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that you all had a great weekend!!!

Can you believe this Thursday is Thanksgiving?
That means Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye!!!!
Craziness.......

Well, today I'd like to share a layout that I did using the Home Sweet Home Kit and Add-on......the pictures are of my son, my sister and my brother......it seems like just yesterday they were all this little.....


I hope that you all have a great week.

Don't forget about the November Challenges going on right now. You can find the links to the challenges at the top right of the blog.

Also, if you'd like to win a $20.00 GC to the store, please check out Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog for the details.


1 comment:

  1. This page is super cute Jessica! I really love how you put the 3 on top of the flower. Very pretty design!

    ReplyDelete