Tuesday, November 15, 2011

november's member spotlight........

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
It's Tuesday......and I hope that your week is going great so far.

Today I'd like to share with you what Khristen Foss, who is our November's Member Spotlight, did with the Home Sweet Home Kit and Add-On......

You're So Sweet Layout

CD Tin Album



So Thankful Card

Telling Stories Again Layout

Look What I Made Layout

Lil Artist Layout


Thanks for sharing these with us Khristen!
Love all that you did with the kit!!!! 
:)
That Gingerbread House is awesome......looks like something my kids have done!


Don't forget that if you'd like to win 2 $20.00 GC's to the store, please check out:
 
Also, our November Challenges are going on.....you can find the links for the challenges at the top right of the blog. This months prize is 2 collection kits from Echo Park.
Winter Park

and
Christmas Dots & Stripes


Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the November Members Spotlight Khristen! I really loved each and every one of your pages. My favorite has to be "Telling Stories Again" because of the subject matter. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete