Friday, November 4, 2011

november's member spotlight.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
TGIF!!!!
:)

This morning I'd like to introduce you to Khristen Foss who is our Member Spotlight for November.


Hey Scraptastic friends, my name is Khristen Foss. I live in East Rochester, NH with my hardworking hubby, Eryk, and our three children Andraia (11), Rileigh (9), and Patryk (3).  Most of my layouts revolve around them, but occasionally I am inspired to work on my HUUUUUGE heritage project...I have acquired every photo from my mother's side of the family after the passing of my grandmother, and let me tell you, there are a LOT of pics to get scrapped...some dating back as far as the 1880's!!!!!  When I'm not scrapping or creating something out of paper for my Etsy shop, I am writing articles for blogs (yes, for money!) to earn some scrappy cash.  With 3 kids, there is always something going on, but when we have down time we love to explore our wonderful state.  It's definitely great to live in the Northeast...we have the mountains, the ocean, big cities, small towns, farms, and four seasons.  I love camping, hiking, swimming, running, needlepoint, reading, skiing, and the beach.  (I'd say we all love these things together as  family, but that would be a lie...my 11 year old is quite the complainer when we try to hike or do anything that requires physical activity.  She's becoming quite the lazy tween!)  I love getting my Scraptastic kit each month as everything is so perfect together, it always seems to inspire me to create each time I open that box :)  Currently, I design for the True XOXO Girls challenge blog, Dream Valley Challenge Blog, the Crafter's Companion Info Blog, and Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog, and am a past designer for the sketches4all forum.  You can keep up with my work at my own personal blog, Khristen's Craft Room.
Here are some projects that Khristen did with the Witching Hour Kit and Add-On.





Aren't those awesome???
I will be back later this month with Khristen's November projects, so be on the look out for that post!
:)

I hope that everyone has a great weekend!
Don't forget that the November challenges have started. You can find the links at the top right of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely awesome projects Khristen! Congrats on being the spotlighted member this month. I loved seeing the cute things you made.

    ReplyDelete