Thursday, February 2, 2012

1st february challenge and january's winner

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that everyone's week is a great one so far. Mine has been crazy busy with tax season and the new February kits, which are officially up for sale now. There are not many left...so grab yours while you still can. You can find the new kits here.

Before I announce the January Challenge winner, I just wanted to thank all of the lovely ladies who joined us this month. You all truly do amazing work!!!
So, now for that winner....chosen by random.org is lucky number 5 which by my calculations is...
Heather R.

Congratulations Heather, you are the lucky winner of the $20.00 GC, please email me at members@scraptasticclub.com so that I can give you the details on your prize!

Now, onto the 1st February challenge. As soon as I saw this paper from Amy Tangerine,
which was included in the A Boy's Life Kit, I just knew that I wanted to cut it out and use it as a die cut. Which is what I did...


I also cut out one of the clouds from the B side of the paper, just to add a bit more of that awesome teal color. 

So, my challenge for you is to do some fussy cutting of your own to make your own die cuts for your layout, or card, whichever you feel like doing!
What are you waiting for??? Get to fussy cutting and show me what you got!

This month's prize is the fabulous Year-O-Graphy Collection Kit from Simple Stories.


And remember that you have until February 29th at midnight to submit all of your entries for the February 2012 Challenges.




4 comments:

  1. You know, I was thinking of doing the same thing with my sun too!!! You will see once I get it finished. ;) Hope you are having a good week, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Heather!!! (Nice name BTW. LOL)

    Jessica,

    I totally love how your layout turned out. I've been brainstorming with that piece of paper and I've got nothing yet. Working on it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a stunning page. Your fussy cutting really paid off. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many entries are we allowed per challenge?
    Michelle
    scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com
    michelie510@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete