Monday, February 13, 2012

Silly Valentine Suckers

Another manic Monday means that I'm back to share my latest Scraptastic Club project with you! I absolutely loved the chipboard hearts that were in the Hearts A Flutter kit this month. I misted mine with shimmery red Maya mist and they turned out really pretty. I decided to use them on this page about two of my kids enjoying Valentine's suckers that were almost bigger than they were!


The title Thickers really stand out on the dark pink paper. I also added some tiny blue gems from my stash to add a little more sparkle to my page. 


My favorite paper in this month's kit was the doily paper. I ended up fussy cutting quite a few doilies so I could use them to embellish my page. They really helped ground the embellishment clusters. 


 I cut the banner apart so the journaling card would show through and I used blue gems to hang it on the page. The little journaling card was perfect for my theme and a button tied with string finished one of the doilies with a fun detail.


I hope you all have a creative day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment