Thursday, February 9, 2012

a new challenge

happy thursday scraptastic
club scrappers!

juliann here again this week.
are you ready for a new challenge?

i have a fun one for you this week!
do you have a favorite book you
read to you kids, or one you remember
from your childhood?

this weeks challenge
is to use the title from
a favorite childrens book
as your title. isn't this fun!!

so here is a favorite book from when
my little ones were much littler ones lol



and here is my take...


i used the hearts
a flutter kit and add-on
for this one! LOVE this kit!!

tfl!

and remember that this month you are playing for the fabulous year-o-graphy collection kit from simple stories.


3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun challenge!! I'm really excited to see how it all comes out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that book!!! Love this challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think this challenge idea is great! I can't wait to see what the readers come up with, and I love your take on it!!

    ReplyDelete