Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Wednesday! Michelle here. I would like to share a LO I made with the Boy's Life kit and add-on.

My page...

My son is really into building things. So we bought a premade kit from the home improvement store. Some good quality time spent with his father. The colors in this kit couldn't be anymore perfect for these photos. I used the cog border strip. I thought it was fitting being they were working on a project, as well as it matches my husband's sweatshirt. My page was inspired by a sketch I saw online awhile back, but can't remember where.

I used one of my itop punches to use behind here to bring some of the white to this side of the page.

I added some gems from my stash and did a little pen stitching around my page. I went through last year's Summer Star kit and pulled a few of the MME elements that I had left to use on my page.

I will be back next week with another project to share!

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Very, very cute!!! I love the scattered bling and the gear border.

    ReplyDelete