Thursday, August 18, 2011

Color Challenge

Happy Thursday!! This week, I thought I would do a color challenge. I love color.. all different color. I don't have a favorite or not so favorite when it comes to scrapbooking. It is equal opportunity here. I let my photos dictate and go from there. You probably already noticed that my photos and paper match really well. A little OCD, I have been told I am!! Ha!

Both kits this month are full of color but very different color schemes. I went looking around on the net for more info and different color schemes than the standard and not do a specific grouping of colors. Here is one I found. I thought it would work well with what I wanted to do.Here is my take on it. 

I also thought I would play along with one of Heather's sketches this time 'round. I love how well the papers go with these photos of my sweet boy. I also incorporated some of the paint in the kit and painted my foam letters and a star.


So, my challenge to use is to try this tetradic color scheme of using four colors. I can't wait to see what you come up with.


Here are the other two challenges and some other links for you!

Happy Scrapping!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun challenge M! You know I love your layout. Thanks so much for using my sketch. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot's going on in this layout, but still the pictures are the main focus! Great job!

    ReplyDelete