Tuesday, August 23, 2011

September Kits.........

Good  morning my Scraptastic friends!

I'm super excited because I finally get to share the September kits with you! I'm totally loving both of these kits.
But first, I'd like to announce the winner of out Anniversary Blog Hop......the winner of the fabulous new Happy Day Collection Kit by Simple Stories is.......
Kimberly
Thanks for hopping with us Kimberly.....I already have your address, so I will get your prize out to you!

Now for some September eye candy.......

Too Cool For School Kit

Too Cool For School Add-On

For my monthly subscribers who purchased one of the August kits, you'll be receiving two bottles of stickles in....

black soot

and broken china


A Walk in the Garden Kit
***I'm only missing one item for this kit....




A Walk in the Garden Add-On
***I'm only missing one item for this add-on..


And for my monthly subscribers who purchased one of the August kits, you'll be receiving a bottle of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in.....

key lime

So there you have it.....two new fabulous kits!!!!
If you'd like to added to the waiting list for either of these kits or add-ons, please email me with your choices at members@scraptasticclub.com and once I've received the kit choices from the monthly subscribers, I'll contact you!

Don't forget about our monthly challenges, the prize for the August challenges is a Happy Day Collection Kit from Simple Stories.....you have until August 31st at midnight to upload your entries!!


August Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. I think the new kits are lovely Jessica! I can't wait to get my hands on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much - this is amazing!!!! Can't wait to get my September package as well :) Thanks again and I am so glad I found you!!!

    ReplyDelete