Wednesday, August 31, 2011

wednesday's inspiration......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!

Happy hump day!
I'm just popping in to share a couple of layouts from DT Heather Landry. Things have been crazy around here with the kids back at school and football and cheerleading, plus the new September kits coming out! I feel like I'm spinning in circles, I just hope that I don't get too dizzy! Enough about be, and onto some inspiration.

This first one is Heather's last layout from the Summer Star Kit.


Love the journaling on this one!

The second layout is from the Pyrus kit from last October!


Don't forget that you have until midnight tonight to submit your entries for the August Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Heather!!! You tilted your photos alittle!!! Hee!hee! Love the pages.. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Michelle. I'm such a rebel! It seriously killed me. I'm working more on letting things go a little wonky now and then. LOL Thanks for the sweet comments about my projects girls. M I was on the phone fussy cutting those leaves with you. LOL

    ReplyDelete