Wednesday, August 3, 2011

more from out of print.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!

Happy Hump Day!
Today I've got a couple more layouts that I did using the Out of Print kit and add-on......

Both layouts were done with some more pictures of my niece from her 2nd Birthday Party. She's just such a cutie and I've had fun doing layouts of her.


(this layout has been posted on Basic Grey's Gallery!!)
Don't forget that your submissions are due tonight at midnight for the July Challenges. I will be announcing the winner tomorrow morning as well as posting the first of the August Challenges.

The prize up for grabs, in case you forgot, is a Life Documented Collection Kit from Simple Stories.

You can find the information about our GDT Call here, you have until August 15th.

You can find information about our anniversary sale here, as well as, information regarding our anniversary contests.
I will be giving away 3 of the Happy Day Collection Kits from Simple Stories.


2 comments:

  1. Both of your pages are awesome Jessica! Congrats on getting a page in the Basic Grey gallery. That's really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great LO - can't wait to get my package!!

    ReplyDelete