Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF.....and a little inspiration......

Good  morning my Scraptastic friends!
TGIF......this week has flown by, probably because it's been a busy one! I've certainly been busy getting all of the September kits ready to go. I haven't had any scrappy time this week, hopefully this weekend I'll get the time.

Today I'd like to share a couple of new layouts from DT Heather Landry using the Summer Star Kit and Add-On.



This was such a awesome kit to work with, and the design team did such an amazing job as usual!

Don't forget about the August Challenges, you have until midnight on August 31st to submit your entries!


and let's take another look at the fabulous prize this month.....the Happy Day Collection Kit from Simple Stories!



1 comment:

  1. I hope you get some scrappy time Jessica! It seems like it's been ages since I got to scrap too. I'm hoping this weekend but it looks like I'm still going to be doing floor renovations. Maybe I can sneak some in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete