Monday, August 29, 2011

monday's inspiration......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!

I got a chance to scrap over the weekend, yay!!!! I don't know about you, but when I haven't scrapped in a couple of weeks, it takes me a bit to get back in the groove! I still haven't found my groove, but here's my new layout using the A Walk in the Garden kit and add-on (the September kits will be available for purchase on Thursday).......


the only thing that I added that was not in the kit is the flourish, I used my I-rock for that.

I also wanted to share my new wall art from What's Scrapping?


I used some of the October Afternoon Rocket Age line for this one!

I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

Don't forget that you have until this Wednesday at midnight to submit your entries for the August Challenges.....


1 comment:

  1. I love both of your projects Jess! That wall art is so very cool. I love the diagonal strips on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete