Saturday, August 27, 2011

switch it up at sassy lil' sketches......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!

I'm extremely excited to get to do my first post for the Sassy Lil' Sketches switch it up Saturdays!!!
Here's my take on the sketch.....


and here's the sketch.....


I switched it up by making my title part of the banner at the top. I also left off the banner under my photo. I had a lot of fun with the sketch.....and I can't wait to share my new layout with you next month!

This month's paper sponsor is Apron Strings.
This month's digital sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs.
This month's card blog sponsor is My Favorite Things Stamps.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!


2 comments:

  1. very cute. love the colors, great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so cute! I love the little banner and the changes that you made to the design. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete