Thursday, January 12, 2012

2nd January 2012 Challenge

Hi everyone! It's Heather, and I'm back to challenge you this week. I'm sure it's not a huge surprise that the challenge involves a sketch. In addition to using the sketch, I'm also asking you to use five photos on your page! We've all got piles of photos to scrap, and I'd like to inspire you to use quite a few of them. 


This is the page that I made with the sketch. I loved the color combination in the Button Box kit! I used photos of my daughter riding. If she had her way, we would have a horse in our back yard. 


I layered a lot of different embellishments on the bottom right of my page. I really loved the quote on the pencil because as you know many kids DO think they know it all and my daughter has been hitting the teen years hard already. Just a subtle little message! LOL


The Prima flowers from the add on are gorgeous too. I tucked a teeny tiny gem into the center of mine for some added interest. The little yellow letters were from a past kit. I love how I always have embellishments left over from Jessica's kits!


Please use the inLinkz tool below to submit your entry for the 2nd January challenge. The prize this month is a $20.00 gift card to spend in the Scraptastic Club store.  Good luck!




3 comments:

  1. LOVE this sketch!!!! Great job Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch! Love how you have the photos alternating with the patterned paper squares!

    ReplyDelete