Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me....

Hello Scraptastic Friends! Amanda here with your Thursday challenge!! :)

I struggled a little bit when trying to decide what to select as my challenge. I thought of doing a recipe challenge, sketch challenge, etc...but then I thought about what is a challenge for me when it comes to my paper crafting...something I always want to do, but that I struggle with...and for me its making cards, hands down.

So, my challenge for you is to find that thing that you struggle with, be it cards, 8.5x11 layouts, tags, using certain items, such as trims, where ever your struggle lays, and confront it head on! Make that layout, tag, etc.

Here is the card I made for the challenge example. Its by no means fancy, its actually very simple, but I am actually very happy with the way it turned out, and it helped to start building up my confidence just a bit in my card making aspect of crafting.


Have fun with this challenge friends, use it as an opportunity to step out of your comfort zone a little, and you might be surprised at how much you end up actually enjoying it! :)
Have a great day and create something you love!

Use the inlinkz tool below to submit your entry for the 4th January 2012 challenge. You have until midnight on  February 1st to submit all of your January challenges. This month's prize is a $20.00 GC to the Scraptastic Club store.





3 comments:

  1. This is such a great challenge! I really struggle with stamping on my layouts because I'm always worried I'll mess it up somehow, lol. I've really been working on it lately though!
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  2. very inspiring challenge. I have added my lo for this challenge. I have always struggle with my scraps papers, new tools and also washi tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say that I suck at making cards. It's definitely a challenge for me too. I think your card turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete