Saturday, January 7, 2012

my heart...

Hello everyone Amanda here! I am so honored and excited to be your guest designer for this month! Jessica sent me the fabulous Button Box Kit and Add-on to work with, and the minute I saw the "Clothesline" paper by October Afternoon, I knew I had to cut it apart and pop it up for some dimension. The colors in this kit were just perfect for this photo of my two daughters!


I had fun layering up some of the fun embellishments from both kits, I wanted to keep everything fairly simple, so that the focus would stay on the amazing banners from that paper, and of course the photo of my cuties! :)

I am so excited to be a part of the Scraptastic Club team for this month!! :)


1 comment:

  1. That photo of your girls is just darling! I love all of the misting you did and you have adorable handwriting.

    ReplyDelete