Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Snow Angels

Happy Humpday! Michelle here to share with you one of several projects I made with my Snow What Fun kit and add-on.

Here is my page.I love how the blues in the kit matched so well with these photos from about this time last year. I used a sketch from the talented Julie Bonner. I pulled out my old 12" decorative trimmer from Creative Memories to cut the wave in the papers.

I layered the journaling cards and embellishments, adding some foam adhesive to give it some lift. I added a little sparkle to the center with the frosted stickles in the kit.

Of course, I had to play with my Cricut and Snow Day cartridge and cut out a little snow angel. I think it turned out pretty cute.

That is it for me for now. I will be back next week with another project.

Happy Scrappin'.

1 comment:

  1. I think the little snow angel is perfect. This layout feels chilly and Wintery. You did a wonderful job with it.

    ReplyDelete