Monday, January 16, 2012

Sassy Girl

Hi everyone! It's Monday and that means it's my turn to inspire you to use your kits. I'm sharing a page I made with the Button Box kit and add on. I titled the page "Sassy Girl" because my daughter is quite sassy and sarcastic. (I can't imagine where she gets it from?!) This page is an homage to the fact that she has a super sweet side too. I thought this photo captured that aspect of her personality really well. 


I absolutely loved the combination of colors in this kit! They matched the colors in my photo perfectly. I really love it when that happens. Here's a closer look at the journaling and the fussy cutting that I did to create the banner. 


I loved the monarch butterfly sticker that came in the kit so I layered other embellishments on my page to highlight it. I also used Stickles to make it stand out a little more. 


I repeated the butterfly embellishment in the bottom right corner by using one of the journaling tags to partially mat my title. I also used some of the October Afternoon mist that Jessica included as the extra this month. The layered circles were cut on my Cricut. I inked them before I layered them.


I hope I inspired you to scrap today! I can't wait to see what you all make with the fabulous kits this month. 

Happy Scrapping!
Heather


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Heather! I love that dark blue border, really makes the other elements pop!

    ReplyDelete