Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Last of my projects

Hey... Michelle here to share with you the last of my projects with my Snow What Fun kit and add on. I made a total of four pages, a card and a little framed decor piece. Not too shabby! :) There is still product left to make a few cards and maybe squeak out a LO.

Without further adieu, here is more of what I created...A LO about a snowfall in early October, 2009. It was a l-o-n-g winter that year. I added some LYB chip pieces (snowflakes and tree) from my stash.

A snowboarding LO.

A couple of close up detail shots.
I used more foam squares for added dimension. I was able to slip the wooden mittens under the doily tag (from my stash). I added some stickles to the snow flakes.

I hope you found some inspiration in my projects! :)

See you next time.

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. I really love what you did with the kit Michelle. These layouts feel so snowy and chilly! Really lovely designs as well.

    ReplyDelete