Thursday, March 1, 2012

1st march challenge and february's winner

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
Can you believe it's March already??? Not me...time is flying by way too fast for me lately.

I've got a couple of things to share with you today before I announce February's Blog Challenge winner and the 1st March Blog Challenge.

The March Kits and Add-Ons are officially up in the store....but you'd better hurry because they are going fast...You can find them here. There's also a sale going on at the store...all of last year's kits and add-ons have been marked down. The kits are $15-$20 and the add-ons are $7-$10...what a steal...You can find all of the sale items here.

Now onto the February Blog Challenge winner...chosen by random.org is lucky number 18 which by my calculations is....
Barb P
Congratulations Barb....please email me your address so that I can get your prize out to you!

So...now that means it challenge time. I'm feeling a bit musical today, so you know that means it's time for a music challenge...and here's my example...I used the Be Amazing Kit and Add-On


So you know the drill...the title of your layout needs to be a song title, any one of your choosing. But you know there's needs to be a twist right???
I used these photo booth pictures that we took at the new bowling alley here. So there's your twist...either use some photo booth strips (if you have them) or make your own!
So what are you waiting for? get scrapping...you will have until April 4th at midnight to submit all of your entries for the March Challenges. And this month's prize will be a $20.00 GC to the Scraptastic Club shop.



2 comments:

  1. Your page is so so fun, Jessica! I love all the details you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Barb! I love the challenge Jessica, and your page totally rocks. So cool!

    ReplyDelete