Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Minnehaha Falls

Michelle here. I am excited to share with you another project I made with the Be Amazing kit and add-on. I think this is my favorite kit yet!! I just love the soft, calming color palette. It has fit so well with some family photos that I have scrapped thus far.

This next page is no exception. This kit and photo were a match made in heaven. :) I love how this came together. I love the mix of patterns. I punched the border of my carstock for to add a little extra interest to my page, as well as all the pen stitching.

For the title, I wanted a sun to go with those clouds. Well, who says you can't alter a die cut piece to work for you! :) I took the scalloped die cut piece and trimmed it to look like a sun! Layer a few clouds, add a title and a butterfly, and viola!
When I saw this chip piece I knew I had to use it. The saying went so well with my photo as we were walking a city park one evening last summer. It was truly a lovely day. ;) I added a few half pearls from my stash to finish it off.
More layered die cut pieces with a threaded button and half pearls from my stash to balance out my embellishments.

This kit has been perfect for scrapping my family photos. I hope you are able to find some time to scrap those memories!!!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOH! This is a beauty!!! So glad I also have this kit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is gorgeous! Congrats on the Two Peas feature.

    ReplyDelete