Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Little Boy

Happy Humpday! Michelle here. I am back to share another LO I made with the Be Amazing kit and add-on.

This kit is one of my favorites, I think. Well, for now anyway.. until the next one comes out. ;) I just love this color palette and these MME papers!!! Gorgeousness. This time, I made a LO with an old photo my husband and I found while going through his father's belongings this past summer. I am guessing my father in law wasn't very old. I used the sketch from My Minds Eye.
I took cue from Melanie and pulled the top layer off of the journal chip piece. :) I just love the layered stickers!
I cut some of the doilies out in the one sheet and added it along with the chip piece. The sticker letters are from my stash.
I popped up the playful piece. That piece just fits my father in law's personality. He was playful... an unmerciful tease. I added a few pieces to balance out my corner.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope wherever you are, the weather is as nice there as it has been here! It's a rarity to have high 60's temps here in west central Wisconsin this time of year.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous layout. Love all the elements. Hope it is OK that I pinned your embellishment cluster photos...I did not include the photo of the layout itself...just the embellies with no people images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning lo! love the color combo and the whole design. FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. It is fine that you pinned it. You can pin the whole page of this too if you like. The photo is about 67 years old and besides the fact, my FIL passed away last year... so not a big deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great. job! love the use of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is beautiful. I especially love that you included the playful sticker to focus on his personality. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete