Friday, March 2, 2012

These Moments...

Happy Friday!! Michelle here. I am so excited to share with you my first page with my new Be Amazing kit and add on. I just LOVE this kit. I love the color palette. LOVE IT!! It is so calming I think. I mean, how can you not love blues and greens together? :)

Ok.. here is my page..I found the perfect photo for this. I love how well it goes with the kit. I cut my title using my Slice. I think me and my Slice are going to have words!! LOL It has a new blade in there, but for some reason didn't want to cut my title out again on the kraft card stock. So I had to change my title. If it doesn't watch out, it's going to be replaced with a Silhouette machine! LOL Back to my page... I used a sketch from this month's new batch of sketches from PageMaps.

I added some Jillibean pins from my stash. The green card stock base is also from my stash. I added some pen stitching to opposite corners for a little extra added detail.

I love the layered stickers in this kit. It was perfect for covering up some people standing at the other end of the bridge. :) I wanted to pull the darker teal up creating that visual triangle, so I used some pearls I had.

How pretty is that little butterfly?! I used some pieces from my Button Box kit. The family sticker and that tone on tone piece with the loopy/flourishy pattern. It reminded me of waves, and being we were down on the Mississippi River; well, it was just calling to be used. I love how well Jessica's kits can mix together.

I think this is my new favorite page. I am going to hang it down in my scrap room on my CM display frame. :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the sticker to cover up the random people in your photo! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and gorgeous pictures. Love it. It's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that the colors in that kit are beautiful. You did a wonderful job on this page Michelle.

    ReplyDelete