Thursday, October 20, 2011

3rd October Challenge

Good morning ladies! It's Heather, and I am back again to challenge you this week. I know you all know by now that my favorite kind of challenge is a sketch challenge, but this week I'm going to add a twist to get you thinking and creating. Here is the sketch I'd like you to use...


It might look familiar! That's because it's based on my "Pumpkin Killers" layout that I made with the October Witching Hour kit and add on. It's a seriously cute kit, so if you haven't gotten your hands on one yet. Hurry!


Now here's the twist! I would like for you to use (or make) a dimensional embellishment on your page. Drag out the pop dots or the foam tape and let's see some depth! In my example page, I glued the bats down and then lifted and shaped the wings like they were flying off of the page.


Easy peasy right? I can't wait to see what you all come up with. Don't forget that you all are playing for an amazing prize pack this month that includes TWO Echo Park paper lines. See the first monthly challenge here for a preview of the prize and the rules for the challenges on the Scraptastic Club blog.

Please submit your entries below for the 3rd October challenge. You have until November 2nd at midnight. Please submit only one entry, per person, per challenge. Thanks!



4 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch Heather!! Will have to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sketch, and I will do my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made in just in time... Great Lo Heather!!

    ReplyDelete