Monday, October 3, 2011

monday's spooky inspiration.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
Another week begins.......it's never ending I tell you!

Before I get to today's inspiration, I'd like to announce the winner for World Card Making Day........the lucky winner chosen by random.org is........

Kimberly

Congratulations you are the winner of a $15.00 GC at the store! Kimberly, I'll send you an email with the details on your prize!

Onto today's inspiration which is provided by DT Heather Landry........

Heather used the Witching Hour Kit and Add-On.
I just love those pumpkins, Heather can you come to my house to carve pumpkins this year?

I hope that you all have a great day!
Be sure to check back tomorrow for some more October inspiration.


2 comments:

  1. Jess, I let my kids draw on them and just cut out whatever they draw. LOL Then I erase the lines with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I like carving, I HATE scraping the goop!

    Thanks so much Kel!

    ReplyDelete