Monday, October 17, 2011

think pink.....

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
It's the start of another week.....it's finally beginning to feel like fall around here, which is perfect timing...I can't wait to start playing with the November Kits.

Today I'll be sharing a couple of layouts from our lovely Guest Designer this month......Aphra Boyler

For these 2 layouts Aphra got to play with the Blissful Sunshine Kit and Add-On


and here a couple of close-ups



Love all the pick she added to go with her pictures!


I absolutely love that "cute" banner!!!!
Thanks for sharing those beautiful layouts with us Aphra!
I know that I can't wait to see what else you create!!!


Don't forget about the October Challenges, you can find the links at the top right hand corner of the blog.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Aphra! I especially love the pops of pink. Totally unexpected and WAY fun!

    ReplyDelete