Wednesday, October 5, 2011

spooky pookie.......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
Happy Hump Day!

Today I'd like to share a new layout from DT Heather Landry, she used the Witching Hour Kit and Add-On.....


Such a great layout.....now, if you all know Heather, you know that she likes her clean and STRAIGHT lines......I love that the cardstock in the background is tilted......way to go Heather!!!!

Don't forget that you have until midnight tonight to submit your entries for the September challenges. You can find all of the links for the challenges at the top of the blog. I will be back tomorrow to announce the winner and also to post the first of the October challenges!
See you then!

2 comments:

  1. I know!! What is up with that Heather!! I was thinking the same thing then read Jessica's comment!! Cute page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You two totally cracked me up that you noticed. I deliberately decided to do something different. Hehe

    ReplyDelete