Thursday, October 6, 2011

winner, winner chicken dinner.....and a new challenge

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
First I wanted to say a huge thank you to all who submitted entries to our September challenges! Everyone did such a great job. I had a total of 34 entries (there's only one entry per challenge allowed, so for those of you who submitted more than one entry per challenge, I could only count one). So the lucky winner, chosen by random.org is........

#27 who by my calculations is
Kelly Shoaf
Congratulations Kelly!!!
Please contact me at contest@scraptasticclub.com about your prize!

So, who's ready for the first October challenge?
Me, me, me!!!!!!
So for this weeks challenge, I'd like you to do some sort of pattern on your paper.....here's my example.......


as you can see I chose to do a chevron pattern. If you'd like to do a chevron pattern, you can find the tutorial that I used here. You do not have to do a chevron pattern! Just any kind of pattern that you feel like doing!!!
I used the Witching Hour Kit for my layout.....and for those of you who are wondering about my title..I stole it from the movie Role Models. I wanted a funny title to go with my son's Gene Simmons picture!

So, you know the rules, you do not have to be a monthly subscriber to take part in the challenges. You do not have to purchase or use any of our kits! There is only one entry allowed per person per challenge. You will have until November 2nd at midnight to submit all entries to our October challenges. There will be a new challenge posted every Thursday! Also, please remember to link the actual post that has your challenge entry, not just link your blog. It makes it easier for us to find your entry, also please make sure to post that it's for our Challenge!

And before I go....I bet you all want to know what you're playing for this month?
This months prize will be not one but two collection kits from Echo Park.....

Times & Seasons

Holly Jolly

So, what are you waiting for? Get scrapping!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cool Jessica!! Great job on the page! That photo of Declan is too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chevron patterns you've been doing lately Jessica! Declan is a hoot! Super fun challenge...

    ReplyDelete