Wednesday, October 26, 2011

home sweet home......

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
Happy Hump Day!!!

I hope that everyone is having a fabulous week so far  :)
As promised, I'm here today to share some November inspiration with the Home Sweet Home Kit and Add-On

First up is DT Heather Landry


What a great page Heather, again this is a huge step out of Heather's comfort zone.....she normally likes to use neutral cardstock, but as you can clearly see.....this cardstock is Real Teal by Bazzill. I love it Heather :)



So how many of you out there are Thankful for Starbucks?
Me personally, I can't live with out my green tea from Publix.
Awesome page Juliann....I always love all of your distressing.

Have a great day everyone, and be sure to check back tomorrow for the last of the October Challenges. You can find all of the links to the challenges at the top right on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally with you on the Starbucks addiction Julieann. So much so that I had to buy a professional coffee machine for my house. I figure it'll be cheaper than Starbucks in the long run. LOL

    ReplyDelete