Saturday, October 22, 2011

who doesn't love a good scraplift?

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
I hope that you're all having a great weekend so far :)


Today I'd like to share a layout from DT Heather Landry using the Witching Hour Kit and Add-On. For this layout Heather used up the scraps she had left over from the kit.....


When Heather first sent me this layout, I knew right away that I wanted to scraplift it with my leftover scraps.......


So the question is......who doesn't love a good scraplift?
Have a great day!
Don't forget about the October Challenges going on right now, you can find the links at the top right corner of the blog.

2 comments:

  1. I love the lift that you did Jessica. I'm so very glad that I inspired you. Your page turned out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fabulous! I want to scraplift you both!

    ReplyDelete